16 Mar 2018
10:00 - 11:00
■ Primary Rhinoplasty – Getting it Right the First Time
B – Comprehensive
Proven principles of open Rhinoplasty that work consistently and reliably in primary and secondary rhinoplasty to obtain reproducible excellent results in rhinoplasty.
- Key elements in nasal analysis.
- How to reshape the nasal dorsum and preserve the ULC without spreader grafts.
- Tip reshaping with sutures vs grafts and restoring the infratip lobule.
- Maintaining and restoring alar rim contour with Alar contour grafts.
- Redefining the soft tissue triangle with butterfly grafts.
- Closing dead space in rhinoplasty.
- Role of ostectomies in rhinoplasty sequencing.
- Importance of long term results in rhinoplasty – lessons learned.