■ Rhinoplasty Simplified
A – Introductory
This class will concentrate on decision making and simplifying the Primary Rhinoplasty Operation. Rather than concentrating on the most esoteric and rarely used techniques, this Course will emphasize a standard operation which can be scaled up and down depending on the patient’s deformity.
- How to analyze a nose and plan the operation.
- Alternatives for radix augmentation and dorsal reduction / augmentation.
- How to select the optimal set of osteotomies.
- Tip sutures and / or grafts.
- Modifying the nasal base & selecting the best excision.