Mirco Raffaini, MD, DDS, PhD, MHM
- He is a maxillo-facial and facial aesthetic surgeon.
- He is graduated at University of Parma in medicine and in dentistry, and has worked in Milan, with prof. Brusati for almost 20 years.
- He has been fellow in Cranio-Facial Surgery (Dr. Tessier, Dr. Ortiz Monasterio, Dr. Kawamoto), in Head and Neck Surgery (Prof. Sesenna), in Orthognatic Surgery (Dr. Epker, Dr. Arnett, Dr. Wolford), in Maxillo-Facial Surgery (Prof. Delaire, Prof. Obwegeser) and in Rhinoplasty ( Dallas Southwestern University)
- He has taught Maxillo-Facial Surgery in University of Pisa, University of Parma, University of Chieti, and University of Milano.
- For the last 20 Ys He has been Associate Professor at Florence and in the same time consultant at Pediatric Hospital Meyer in Florence and at the Trauma Center CTO in Florence as well.
- In 2006 He founded the Face Surgery Center (Parma and Milano) of which He is Director
- Author of more than 150 articles on different subject of maxillo-facial surgery, orthognathic surgery, aesthetic surgery.